Australian Tuning and Performance Group offers a large range of power upgrade options for modern ECU controlled tractors and harvesters.
Having a Australian Tuning and Performance Group remap onto a tractor, you will immediately see an improvement in power, torque and fuel efficiency. You will notice more torque making it easier to pull up steep inclines, more power to tow the heavy loads, but above all you will use less fuel which depending on your usage could be saving thousands of dollars per year.
Tuning options available for Fendt, JCB, John Deere, Massey Ferguson, MC Cormick , New Holland, Valtra, Claas, Deutz , Case, Hyundai, Linde AG,and Volvo.
- Up to 30% increase in horsepower
- Up to 25% increase in torque
- Fuel savings
- Up to 12% increase in horsepower
- Up to 18% increase in torque
- Up to 12% improved fuel economy
- Up to 10% increase in horsepower
- Up to 10% increase in torque
- Up to 20% improved fuel economy
Most of the time we perform all work on site so the tractor is not out of action for any time at all. We have dealers that service most corners of the country! Using the latest tooling and hardware we are able to perform the upgrades on the vast majority of vehicles with the need for the removal of the ECU.
- Increased power
- Increased towing capacity
- Increased implement capacity
- Decreased fuel consumption
- Smoother running due a optimized engine parameters
- Increased farm productivity
- Reduced fuel consumption by up to 20%
- Increase machinery power by up to 30%